Cameos of Art Museums' Collections of Historic
THE ALBRECHT-KEMPER MUSEUM OF ART
- Thomas Hart Benton
- Custer's Last Stand, 1943
- Oil on Canvas, 42 x 48 inches
- Purchased with funds donated by the Enid and Crosby Kemper Foundation
- Wayne Thiebaud
- Man Sitting-Back View, 1964
- Oil on Canvas, 36 x 29 1/2 inches
- Purchased with funds from The William Toben Memorial Fund and donations
from Museum friends.
- More images
from the museum.
For further biographical information on selected artists
cited above please see America's Distinguished
Artists, a national registry of historic artists.
Library for thousands of articles and essays on American art.
Copyright 2010 Traditional Fine Arts Organization, Inc., an Arizona nonprofit corporation. All rights