American Art Review Study Project
Volumes XI through XVI
Who should apply
- A potential volunteer should appreciate the value of
education in American art and wish to assist a non-profit organization
in providing that education free to the public.
- Extensive written and verbal public interaction experience
- Equipment and software needed includes a computer connected
to the Internet, email and Microsoft Word (for .doc files)
- Access to American Art Review Volumes XI through
XVI is necessary.
- Previous or current professional employment in an art
museum, or long-time service as a docent, is strongly desirable.
- Substantial experience in conversing with museum staff
including curators and directors is necessary.
- Students should not apply as they do not have sufficient
life experience for this work.
If you wish to volunteer or have other inquiries, please
send email to: or call (714) 997-8500
Return to Volunteer Relationship
Copyright 2011 Traditional Fine Arts Organization, Inc., an Arizona nonprofit corporation. All rights