American Art Review Study Project
Who should apply
- A potential independent contractor should appreciate
the value of education in American art and wish to assist a non-profit
organization in providing that education free to the public.
- Extensive written and verbal public interaction experience
- Proficiency with computers and access to necessary equipment
is necessary. Equipment includes a computer connected to the Internet,
a document scanner, OCR software and Microsoft Word.
- Access to American Art Review issues published
between 1992 and 1998 is necessary.
- Previous or current professional employment in an art
museum, or long-time service as a docent, is strongly desirable.
- Substantial experience in conversing with museum staff
including curators and directors is necessary.
- Students should not apply as they do not have sufficient
life experience for this work.
return to Contractor Relationship Information
Copyright 2009 Traditional Fine Arts Organization, Inc., an Arizona nonprofit corporation. All rights