Ventura County Maritime Museum
June 5 - July 30, 2000
This third annual juried exhibit features work dedicated exclusively
to art with a maritime theme by Ventura County (California) artists. Limited
to forty-five pierces, the exhibit promises to be one of exceptional quality.
(left: Carlisle Cooper, Old Tug, oil, first place winner in
There will be an awards reception Friday, June 9 at 7:30
pm at the museum. Call the museum for details.
Read more about the Ventura
County Maritime Museum in the Resource
Be sure to visit more of Resource Library Magazine
with museum exhibition news, stories
on American art, calendars, and more. Here are links to selected sections
of the magazine:
- Feature Stories Indexed by Publication
- Museum Exhibition Stories Indexed by Institution
- Other Exhibition Articles Indexed by Organization
- Feature Stories Indexed by Subject
- Museum Calendar of Exhibitions, Current
and Future Years
- Milestones, Including Appointments,
New Buildings, etc.
- Methods and Sources of Appraisals, Authentication,
Conservation and Artist Identification
- Art Law by Columnist Ann Avery
- Art Sellers' Showcase and Sponsorships
- Books, Magazines, Videos & CD-ROM's
- Cameos of Historic American Art Collections
- Distinguished Artists, Including
an Alphabetical Index of Over 1,000 Deceased American Artists
- Dunbier on American Art and Fine Art
Valuation, a Series of Columns by Dr. Roger Dunbier
- The Plein Air Scene by Columnist
- Magazine Table of Contents
- Advertising Options
- Do You Like Resource
Library? Recommend-It (tm) to a Friend or Colleague!
Copyright 1996-2000 Traditional Fine Art
Online, Inc. All rights reserved.